Dec 30th Op Session

Dec 30th David had a few operators over to try out a little larger scale operations on the A&O. Of course a great time was had by all. I can’t remember what the final tally was on head count, but I thought that it was around 14 operators.

Here are a few shots from the session in a random order…

David gives the operators a run down of the day. This is where jobs were handed out/volunteered for.

Levi took the job of the Haven’s Yard master / CM Tower guru and I took the job of 16th Hump Yard operator.

Here we have a shot of Jeff M starting his work in Fillmore Heights. Looks like a fun place to operate!

David and Bob K at Mt Union.

More to come…

Frank works the Morrison prep plant, receiving dirty coal from the Kayford branch into Ricksburg.

Kirk and Bill work Ricksburg’s many trains running through. Bill got the dubious honor of running Bob’s beautiful F units on this run.

Here the crew awaits instructions from the Linnwood Yardmaster (Bill).

Bob brings the Mill Job back into Haven’s after a little work…

Jeff finalizes work in Fillmore.

Sorry for the out of focus pictures. Not sure what was going on here, so I need to do some low light work on the next sessions.

Thanks again David for the great time. Can’t wait for the next one!!!

Thanks for posting these, Craig!

During the first half of the session I was busy dispatching and didn’t take any photos. During the second half, you were busy dispatching and I was running around solving problems then switching International Paper.

I hope everyone had a good time, and apologies to Bill for making him wait too long for his NYC runaround moves on the Ohio River Bridge.

Wow what fun! Wish I could have watched.